Labels

Thursday, October 15, 2020

The Creation of Kong (Common Art Week 07)

 Our final assignment before we are free of boot camp! Nick was very kind as to allow us almost no parameters or restrictions- anything is fair game and we're able to use anything and everything we've learned in Common art. 

I rather enjoyed the freedom nature of the assignment, and as such I had a wide gamut of choice. I wanted to once again put my own spin on a piece of recognizable art, so instead of creating my own concept [t with limited time, I chose the Creation of Adam by Michelangelo.

Easily the most fun art of this week's assignment was posing all these animals and Hugh to get them in the right place. Upon rendering it, I took it to Photoshop where I came up with a a post processing to-do list. 

This is the final piece! I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saint Anatoles Cathedral (3D Art Week 03)