Labels

Monday, March 22, 2021

Starfish Organic Character (3D Art Week 3)

 


I added some texture to the starfish's skin thanks to Orb's brushes and Nitin's sucker brush. I reworked the leather hat and made it more stylized, adding bigger slashes and seams, and then gave her some wrinkles around her joint areas. I think this high poly is done for now, so I'll be moving on to generating a game res piece and baking. 


Here is my game res! It took a really long time to get it down to 15k tris, and I wanted to have decent edge flow as well so I was making things harder on myself. I didn't exactly succeed at having good topology, but the deadline has come and it's time to turn something in. UVing is going to be a lot of fun to figure out, so here's hoping the bake goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saint Anatoles Cathedral (3D Art Week 03)